IN2IT offers Voice & Data cabling services and solutions, these include:
- New and additional Computer and Network cabling installations
- Repairs to faulty or damaged cabling
- Server room and network cabling neatening up and rewiring.
- Server room racks with raised floor installations.
- Network cable testing
- Network Cable Testing and Fault Finding
- UPS and generator installations
- Redundant Air Conditioning installations for Server Rooms
- Patching and labeling of network cables
IN2IT provides all Networking hardware, also known as network equipment to aid communication and interaction between devices on your computer network. This includes all wireless technologies.
New and extension of Wireless Networking installations for buildings, offices and warehouses:
- Installation of Wireless networking access points (AP) for offices and warehouses and sports facilities.
- Installations of both indoor and outdoor (weather proof) wireless networks
- Creation of Wireless mesh and roaming with single SSID name
- Wireless point to point or line of site networking links between buildings and premises for companies
- Setup of secure wireless network access for your guests and separate them from your company network.
- Provide wireless access to scoreboards and sporting clubs
IN2IT is the goto specialist in providing your business with reliable dependable high speed wireless networks.
IN2IT are able to quickly diagnose slow network access speeds. Simple errors such as looped cables or even incorrectly crimped cabling can dramatically impact the performance of your network. Issues such as these not only increase the load on your servers and ability to access data but also affect the performance of your business functions.
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS:
- Poor Internet performance?
The IN2IT Protexor Firewall series protects mid-size, small and home-office networks from both targeted and non targeted hacking and Internet related vulnerabilities. It additionally manages and reports on Internet usage per user with built in facilities to control what can and cannot be done on your Internet.