Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
Threats facing SME's today:
- Loss of Data
- Failed Restores
- Costly Upkeep
- Unreliable Systems
- Cost of Downtime
Benefits of outsourcing your backup management include:
- Low Cost of Ownership: A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself
- Total Peace of Mind: Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs: While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load
- Safeguard Business Information: Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity: Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime: With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information: No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
We make our solutions simple, flexible and reliable so customers are sure their data is protected and always available safe
Fail-safe your data, fail-safe your business
No business is exempt from a devastating disaster. Whether your data is threatened by human error, natural disaster or a cyberattack, you need to have a contingency plan to ensure that your business continues to operate. Our data recovery solutions ensure that your critical data is securely backed up and that your applications and software are up and running again as soon as possible.
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS:
- IN2IT’s hybrid backup solution not only manages in-house backups but also ensures that data is stored in our SecureVault off site
- Whether you prefer keeping Disaster Recovery in-house or would prefer to find a trusted DRaaS provider, IN2IT has you covered.
- IN2IT Backup Solutions delivers Availability for all your virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads — all managed from a central console. We meet the backup demands for organizations of all sizes to reduce complexity and out-perform legacy backup.